Friday 21 May 2021

11 xeodrifter - plane shifting while rocketing

Dear Readers,

I went back to the red planet for more exploring. I forgot about that path just before the first big block enemy. I went down and found indentations in the wall that matched with my ability slots. They even matched with whether the slots were filled or not. I'll have to come back when I get all the abilities. There was a wall here that blocked the way forward on this path. I guess the abilities will have something to do with taking it out of the way.

I used my Rocket to explore the new path that had the second big block enemy in the way. I also found that I could plane shift while using it, which came into play here! Unfortunately, I couldn't use the Rocket with the sub. Oh well. I found a weapon upgrade up here. I put it straight into the quick shot, which helped that little bit more when dealing with the big block enemy on the way back to the ship.

There was nothing left to explore here at the moment, so I went back to the ship to take my Rocket ability to one of the other planets.

No comments:

Post a Comment