Wednesday 19 May 2021

9 xeodrifter - the grey boss and the rocket ability

Dear Readers,

After exploring the area with the nice Mutant Mudds easter egg, I continued to the next. This path continued to another section at the bottom of a hole and a boss chamber.

This boss was again like the other bosses but this time it was grey and was able to flood the front plain with lava. It also liked to stamp down on me, which made me want to use the run ability. I lost a few times but eventually I beat it, earning the Rocket ability! Cool name for it! ;)

I wasn't allowed to backtrack, so I had to continue through the path that opened forward.

I tried the Rocket a few times. It's a nice ability that lets me shoot up from the bottom of a hole or shaft. I knew something like it was coming along and I finally had it.

No comments:

Post a Comment