Thursday 13 May 2021

3 xeodrifter - getting used to the save system

Dear Readers,

With the Plane Shift obtained, I backtracked and found a path that lead to a gun upgrade. There were these 5 meters on the touch screen and I could increase different feature strengths of the gun by equipping this upgrade. One was like a wave beam and another was a quick shooting type of beam. Another was a big strong beam. I'll learn more about them as I upgrade.

Further back again, I was able to plane shift with the submarine and found more health.

I then tried to explore the plane shift where I found the upgrade hidden in the yellow wall, but there was another type of obstacle, some kind of lava pool. I had to come back later. 

On the way back to the ship I died, which sent me back to just after obtaining the Plane Shift from the boss. Then I ran out of time to play so I quit, which reset my progress back to before I started exploring the purple planet. I'm gonna have to keep an awareness of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment