Saturday 27 November 2021

10 chibi-robo! let's go, photo! - full english breakfast job

 Dear Readers,

For Film No.07 I chose a random game disc I had nearby, which was New Super Luigi U for the Nintendo Wii U. I popped in through the hole in the centre and picked it up, taking it back to the future.

I looked at it in the exhibit and it came up as "CD" and Mr. Curator described them as being obsolete and people started using them as drink coasters.

After I was finished, more job mails came in, one from K&M, one from SGX. I took the one from K&M and went to the Sunny Kitchen, where they were making a reference to Breakfast at Tiffany's. They decided to make a Full English Breakfast! There's the European localisation at play right there!

I had to get three ingredients. I brought back an egg, pork belly and a packet of sausage like things. They were not happy with it and said the boiled egg was wrong. That wasn't boiled, it was fresh from the fridge! Maybe the localisation isn't so good after all... I mean the whole thing relied on guesswork and there was nothing else in the fridge that matched what they wanted.

No comments:

Post a Comment