Friday 19 November 2021

2 chibi-robo! let's go, photo! - exhibition room and first job

Dear Readers,

I had a huge amount of trouble starting this new series of blog posts. The title of the game has a comma in it and the labels are separated by commas, so I accidentally gave this two labels, them being "Chibi-Robo! Let's Go" and "Photo!".

Anyway, I digress.

I do like the title generally though because it rhymes in the same way "Come on Barbie, let's go party" does. But I digress again.

I met Mr. Curator in the Exhibition room. He was doing the thing with his fingers that artists do when they visualise a scene. He was praising the very green thing I took as my first photo. Seriously I don't know what's going on. Maybe it was because I was playing in low lighting conditions. He showed me the button in front of the exhibit, which explained that badges were something a fan of a band used to stick on their clothes to show their devotion. It's a lovely idea. If only it wasn't green or a 2 Euro Coin. That doesn't sound like a very rockin' band!

Afterwards he left and I left too via the helipad. I don't know where he went but I went back to Telly. He wanted to show me more stuff on the PC.

By the way I have a jump in this game, which is a little weird. I didn't have one in the first game.

Telly taught me about Happy Points, which I obtain by doing Jobs for people. I can then use these points for buying more Silhouette Film. He said he took the liberty of getting me some Job Mails I can do for these points. I don't remember consenting to these jobs! :(

I picked the first one, titled Distance Test. A robot named Super Geotron X said he prepared a test for me to see how accurate a robot I was. This was located in the Latenight Garage. The moment I clicked on the Take Job button I was teleported to the garage straight away! Yikes.

Super Geotron X made a dramatic entrance introducing himself. He was a bit bigger than myself. He wanted to see my measurement guessing abilities by giving me a roll of tape and pulling it to however long he wanted me to bring it to. This was tricky as I didn't have a feel for the measurements in the game. I only got one of his guesses correct so he gave me 10 Happy Points.

I warped back to Telly, but not in the exact spot. The Home Portal needed recalibrating.

No comments:

Post a Comment