Sunday 28 November 2021

11 chibi-robo! let's go, photo! - failing with the tape again

Dear Readers,

I took on the Distance Test job from SGX. I failed this one completely. I just can't get a sense of measurement at this weird scale without looking at the numbers and they don't let you look at them.

I failed all the jobs in this set so I only got 2 happy points.

I had to go back exploring. I met SGX again in the Starfall Desk. He gave me another quiz question, the name of a robot when it got upgraded in episode 10. I said it was Super robot thingy x and he said it was correct. Good guess!

Next I tried to fill the dustbag without picking up any rubbish. Telly still told me to empty the dustbag before going back to him. That means I can't build it up between recharges. I don't think I'll ever get it to 100% capacity... and the bin will always give out about the bag having space for more.

It seems this is how the game goes, doing little paid jobs and then doing my side hustle cleaning up dust and litter in the same places until I can afford to buy film. I wonder if I can take on the jobs again, since they disappear from the list.

No comments:

Post a Comment