Friday 12 November 2021

55 steamworld dig 2 - finding the last secrets in the temple of the destroyer

Dear Readers,

I worked my way down to the Temple Bowels and investigated that switch that was now active for use after I lit the three torches in remote locations.

A sign here said "Ronald's Treasure Chamber. Only Operating Acolytes of level VI or higher may enter."

I didn't know what this meant, though I assumed it was something owned by the cultists. I pulled the switch anyway. I found myself in a room called Ronald's Treasure Chamber.

Inside this place I found many cogs together and a new upgrade! This was the Long-Range Grappler and it made my hook shot even longer! Much longer than the screen even allowed to display! Not sure how useful it'll be now that I can fly forever but we'll see.

At the very bottom of this area I found a secret passage that led to the last artifact in this area. It felt like going up on the ceiling in Super Mario Bros world 1-2, only it was underneath the stage. With that collected I now had 100% secrets found in the Temple of the Destroyer.

No comments:

Post a Comment