Saturday 13 November 2021

56 steamworld dig 2 - yarrow 100% cleared of secrets

Dear Readers,

I headed to Yarrow, the only place left in the game that still had secrets to be found. I had 90% of them found already.

I found a shiny spot at the upper-leftmost point and dug down to find Luke Yonker! He gave me a blueprint and some chat. He was fascinated by this place and its wildlife.

I found the artifact I was looking for in Leaky Lodge. The Eye for Weakness revealed a shiny spot under a big boulder. It would've been tougher to find without it.

The last artifact I found along the left side of the mine as I continued downwards into Yarrow and I now had 100%!

I headed back to town and Davy gave me his last blueprint. It was kind of a cryptic one. It was called Sigillum Caelum et Infernum and the description was a poem of some sort? I'll have to look into it.

I equipped Aramid Armour and Cougar Paws just for the heck of it. I didn't really need cogs anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment