Monday 8 November 2021

51 steamworld dig 2 - staying up in the air forever with air cooling!

Dear Readers,

With the Air Cooling upgrade to my jetpack I took to the skies and stayed up there to my heart's content! What I wanted to do was find the last secret and I thought maybe there was an island in the sky that was hiding a cog or something.

I filled in the dark part of the map over the entire area on the top layer, then on the layer under that until I came to a stop at the animated sign welcoming me to El Machino. The cog was really close by. I collected it and I now had the West Desert area explored 100% for secrets. Flying is nice but at the same time I'm thankful I didn't have to literally fill the whole area in on the map. A lot of the airspace is just nothing after all and I didn't have to explore it entirely.

No comments:

Post a Comment