Thursday 25 November 2021

8 chibi-robo! let's go, photo! - cleaning up in the sunny kitchen in many small trips

Dear Readers,

I explored the Sunny Kitchen some more. I didn't explore the other side of the sink yet.

I found some more stuff to vacuum and pick up and a microwave, which opens from the top like an oven door, which is weird. I've only known microwaves to open from the side like a regular door. There was a Chibi-Tot in the corner to the side of it.

On my next trip I climbed to the window sill. I found Chibi-Tot under some leaning books.

On my next trip after that I cleaned up 3 stains and barely made it back. 

Very poor battery life and not much to do adventure wise. I guess it's meant to be a very small game, earning bits here and there and buy some film for photographs.

No comments:

Post a Comment