Tuesday 23 November 2021

6 chibi-robo! let's go, photo! - taking pictures of my uncle's book and a coca-cola can

Dear Readers,

I finished all my jobs, so I decided to take more Silhouette Photos for the exhibit.

I had no idea what No.02 was supposed to be. A box with two dots in the middle like eyes or something? I skipped for now.

No.03 was shaped like a book or a magazine or something. I used a book my uncle wrote and it was indeed a book that the game wanted! It was cool seeing my uncle's book in the game and put into an exhibit, described as a precious tome! The game just wanted a book of course, but it was lovely seeing my uncle's book there.

No.04 was a soda can. I used a Coca-Cola can. I couldn't get it 100% but it was funny when it grew a face and a butt! It got cheeky with me so I ran around it until it got dizzy and fell out by itself. I picked it up and put it in the exhibit. Telly wondered if this strange creature was really a Nostaljunk. It was a nice surprise to see it turn into a character!

I didn't have enough for more film and there were no more jobs, so I went exploring. There was a printer nearby and that was it for this area. I headed for the Sunny Kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment