Monday 29 November 2021

12 chibi-robo! let's go, photo! - revisiting the starfall desk to observe changes

Dear Readers,

I went back to the Starfall Desk. The robot was here again and he said factories made him feel sleepy for some reason. I just did some chores before going back to recharge.

I went back and Drake was here instead. He said he was forgetting things lately and asked me if he was losing his sense of justice. I said no and he said I was too kind and he strived to be more kind from now on. Aw!

I climbed to the top shelf for the first time before doing any chores and found a battery up there. I also dropped down onto the lamp to find Chibi-Tot. Then I found a stamp behind the printer before returning to recharge. Got a good amount done.

I returned to the area and the robot was there again. He said stationery made him feel excited for some reason. I explored around. There wasn't anything to clean up at all. Chibi-Tot was in the drawer beneath the calendar and there was another stamp behind the printer. I wonder if there are different phases to different places or is it all random?

I went back there one more time and Drake was there. There was a stamp on the wall in the top shelf area and Chibi-Tot was using books to hide on the second shelf. Again, nothing to clean.

I'm getting more used to the ins and outs of the routine of the levels. I'll figure it out as I keep going.

No comments:

Post a Comment