Monday 22 November 2021

5 chibi-robo! let's go, photo! - gyro duck hunt style job with drake redcrest

Dear Readers,

I decided to keep doing jobs for now and took on the Justice Training from Space Hunter Drake Redcrest! I remember him well from the first game! I took the job and warped to the Starfall Desk.

On arriving, Drake made a dramatic entrance and asked me to hit 20 moving targets with my newly acquired Chibi-Blaster, which came into my possession the moment I arrived. I had the option of using the gyro controls so I took it! Been ages since I used the 3DS gyro :) 

I didn't get a perfect score but I got 69, which is a nice score! There were two phases, rising balloons and clay targets, so yeah it was kinda like Duck Hunt. It helped that I was using a swivel chair to move around too! I got a bronze trophy.

After finishing, I went straight back onto the PC, but Telly advised me to recharge, so I did. Very helpful of him.

I printed out the last Silhouette Film, a soda can. This unlocked a new page of Silhouette Film.

No comments:

Post a Comment