Wednesday 17 November 2021

60 steamworld dig 2 - finished the trials successfully!

Dear Readers,

I finally succeeded in the Trials! Here's how it went down:

I got the Rocket and Escape trials very early and survived them with good chunk of health left. I had used up the survivor mod insurance thingy but I still had a good amount of health left.

It was nerve wracking doing the rest but I felt pretty good about getting to do the hard ones first.

I didn't resort to farming for those blood stone thingies but I wasn't far from doing it!

When I finally got to the end I got a special artifact as proof with the description "We apologise for the inconvenience" and a phrase in Swedish that translates to "They should be good to dig!"

And that's that for this wonderful series within a series of games. I took a look through the other artifacts and some descriptions were amusing with some fun pop culture references. I was more comfortable looking at them in docked mode. I should've gone into detail on them as I was collecting them. No worries though.

No comments:

Post a Comment