Sunday 14 November 2021

57 steamworld dig 2 - the reward for 100% artifacts

Dear Readers,

That reward for collecting all the artifacts was kinda weird. I didn't quite know what to do with it. I went flying all over the desert and couldn't really find anything.

I decided to go fight Rosie again and run the game ending. She was a lot easier to defeat this time with my extra bits of abilities.

It is a nice sequence of images and I forgot to mention the delighted cultists, who were only too happy the planet was shaking apart.

This time my ranking was this:

Time: 22:31:39, bronze

Deaths: 14, silver

Wealth: $20,483, gold

Secrets: 100%, gold.

That's all the secrets in the game. I decided to look for this thing in the desert skies again and I found it in the Windy Plains. You don't have to fly all over the place for it because you can just hover at the very top of the screen and go right until you see the entrance to the "strange and wonderful place".

This strange and wonderful place turned out to be an extra set of platforming challenges. First one you go without the jectpack, the second without the hook shot on top of that. I had a quick go and it was tough alright. At one point a lava pool was used for a soft landing and there was one part that was a trick out. I had to go up the left side of a wall with punching blocks instead of the right. I'll give it another go next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment