Tuesday 30 November 2021

13 chibi-robo! let's go, photo! - revisiting the latenight garage

Dear Readers,

I decided to revisit the Latenight Garage over and over to see what changes take place.

The robot's question this time was about Geotron X's special attack from episode two and I said it was Geotron Thunder, which was correct! It sounded like the most correct one. There was a stamp behind the toolbox and that was that. The robot said tools made him feel positive.

I went back to recharge and had enough Happy Points for another film, so I bought the last new one that was shaped like a t-shirt, No.08. This unlocked more Silhouettes which were a drink carton, a rectangle with the top corners folded in, some kind of pill or Tic-Tac, and a glove. Some were cheaper too. Interesting.

I went back to the garage and there was a lot of dust to hoover up and rubbish to pick up. I tried to get it all and to organise it as best I could with getting the battery and everything but I couldn't hoover up the final patch of dust. When I returned to recharge I was warped on the far side of the desk and I collapsed from running out of battery when I tried to get back! I can see how this game can get tricky now!

I recharged and returned. Very little to do but I found a stamp on the top shelf.

I did manage to fill up a stamp card though! I sent it off but didn't get anything back yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment