Saturday 5 February 2022

80 chibi-robo! let's go, photo! - obtaining immortality

Dear Readers,

After finishing the story I loaded the game and found myself having a chat with Telly. He encouraged me to get even more NostalJunk for the museum now that it was bringing in even bigger crowds. He said the Job Mails have been flooding in as well. Also, there's a new page in the Silhouette Catalogue!

I had a look and he was wrong about the catalogue, probably because I unlocked all of the main ones already, but he was right about the jobs! Lots of them here. I wonder if I can do them as much as I want now? I'll try a few of the easier ones...

K&M were talking about an injury one of them got when he slipped on a mushroom. He asked if I agreed that the other worried too much and I said yes. They then asked me to get three ingredients for mushroom meatballs. I looked it up and it does look tasty! I had to get mushroom, a leek and the minced beef to make them happy.

When I got back from the job, Telly brought my attention to the 25,807 visitor tally we had. It seems I had to finish the story and do a job before he noticed. Also, for passing the 20,000 visitor mark he congratulated me. Mr. Curator then gave me a battery upgrade. I now had infinite Watts! I never needed to worry about running out again! Hooray! However, I still need to plug in to save, but that's grand!

K&M's job stayed in the listings! I guess I can do them whenever I want now instead of being limited to only a few a day! Hooray! I took it on again and this time they wanted three ingredients for Caprese Salad, some kind of appetiser. I had no idea what this was so I looked it up. It looks simple but very pretty and fancy. A restaurant might charge really high prices for it. Ah well. All I needed were a tomato, basil leaf, and mozzarella. They were happy and talked about their trip to Capri and Blue Grotto.

I took on K&M's job a third time and they wanted three nightshade vegetables. I got the potato, tomato and green pepper. I had to look them up of course. They were delighted. I got a gold trophy for getting all 20 correct! I went back and they had a consecutive challenge for me, asking me to do all the previous ones but in a row. Interesting, but I wasn't in the mood now. I might do it later.

No comments:

Post a Comment