Wednesday 16 February 2022

91 chibi-robo! let's go, photo! - finally catching 30 pork bellies for the gold

Dear Readers,

I had a few more goes on the pork belly catching mini-game and I finally beat it.

My high score was 29 and I spent ages trying to get the 30 and I finally did. I had to put up with nasty vegetables falling in to the bowl, seriously I've never hated them so much.

I always feel like I 'm going for broke when catching the pork bellies because they're so big and hard to catch. I had to tilt like crazy. I also had to pretty much memorise the pattern, which wasn't easy due to having to navigate menus, dialogue boxes, cutscenes and loading screens you just can't skip.

Anyway I got the pork bellies, K&M were happy, and I finally got the gold in this mini-game. It was hard work.

No comments:

Post a Comment