Sunday 20 February 2022

95 chibi-robo! let's go, photo! - the final photograph

Dear Readers,

For the very last time, I had a photo to take of a drawing I made in MSPaint. This was for No.40, the Chibi-tot.

This drawing was ridiculous. Chibi-tot's limbs are far too small to draw properly, but I was able to snap an outline anyway.

Nothing particularly special happened when I took this last picture. I replaced the last double I had with Chibi-tot and went to the exhibit to see it. Mr. Curator was there randomly and he said a child asked him if you could eat NostalJunk. Unfortunately you can't, but he thought it would be a wonderful thing if you could.

That is food for thought! We all have memories of snacks from when we were kids and I miss the ones that aren't around anymore. Of the ones that are still around, there are bad changes like shrinkflation or artificial sweeteners. I'd love to eat snacks that are long gone, as long as they were still fresh!

No comments:

Post a Comment