Wednesday 23 February 2022

98 chibi-robo! let's go, photo! - defeating drake with gyro aiming and achieving platinum!

Dear Readers,

I finally shot down Drake for good! It was after taking a good rest... and switching to gyro mode!

Seriously, I found him too hard to catch on the third encounter where he shows up. I kept failing again and again and having to start from the beginning again and again. I took a good long rest and switched to gyro mode.

I was quite shaky with the gryo mode! I love aiming this way in Zelda though. I sat in a swivel chair and turned when I had to. I got 343 points and shot the last round where Drake moves around really quickly. This time when I got him, flames erupted from his body as he fell! On the score counting screen, he laid flat on his back! That was really satisfying! I like him and I think he's a nice, swell fellow, but it was satisfying to finally succeed in this job.

Only problem was I didn't get platinum. I tried another couple of times and improved my combos to get 373 points, but I still didn't get platinum!

I tried more and more until I got 394 points and a combo of 48 and this got me the platinum at last!

This was a satisfying mission though. Hearing Drake stutter in exhaustion at how I did was great. He towers above me, yet here I stood with him lying on the flat of his back in front of me. 

I didn't know what else to do so I went to see him in the garden. I took on his quiz to get me to level 4. The answers were 1: that wasn't his theme song, 2: you can tell justice and evil apart, 3: justice was indeed about dreams and aspirations. I got them all right and he said I must be a really big fan to know the true name of his theme song. I wonder if there's a level 5? In any case, I might check to see if there's anything else to do. Other than that, I've achieved everything in the game! I'd love to move on now!

No comments:

Post a Comment