Thursday 17 February 2022

92 chibi-robo! let's go, photo! - defeating moppi, moppo and moppa for the first time

Dear Readers,

Moppo's driving chicken job was next. I didn't get any trophy yet because the maximum wins I got in this so far was 2/3 rounds.

Again, it was just a matter of practice. I still had to deal with repeat dialogue boxes, menus, and loading, but at least the racing cutscenes were fun to look at. Sometimes they mixed it up a little as well with the odd obstacle manoeuvre, so it kept somewhat fresh.

This time I even met Moppi and Moppo's other brother Moppa. He had a deeper voice and was all decked out in gear. He stops pretty close to the edge. I was able to defeat him after a few goes as well and this made me win the bronze.

When I got the bronze I got a special delivery for obtaining the bronze trophies! Woo!

I decided to take the picture and it was no.38, the shape of Chibi-Robo! Except, what in the world is Chibi-Robo shaped? I took to drawing again.

When I drew it out and took the picture, it grew a stand a bit like an Amiibo. I put it on display and replaced one of the repeating exhibits. Mr. Curator's description was nice as well, saying without me the museum would still be just a dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment