Friday 18 February 2022

93 chibi-robo! let's go, photo! - beating moppi and his brothers in the fast car for silver

Dear Readers,

I went back to Moppi to find out what the next challenge was that would get me silver and maybe gold.

He introduced me to the fast car and asked if I would like to try it. I said yes to this.

The challenge cinematic was the same until the chicken part where this turbo boost came out of both our cars. This was where things got faster. 

It was tougher to know where to stop but I was kind of using the appearance of the sea as a guide. Sometimes it helped, sometimes it didn't help at all. It's sometime after the sea appears at least.

I failed a few times and that's where the cutscenes got tiresome. At least I was able to press START and choose Retire, but I would've liked a Restart option. That would've saved so many menu button clicks and loading screens and dialogue boxes.

I eventually beat them all, which wasn't easy as Moppa stops right at the line. I scored 95 points which got me silver, so I assume I'll have to get more distance to obtain more points.

In the meantime, I got a Silhouette Film for getting all the silver trophies. This was No.39 and it was Telly.

Telly was much easier to draw than Chibi-Robo. He grew a stand as well when I took the picture. I put it in the exhibit and replaced the second roll of toilet paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment