Saturday 12 February 2022

87 chibi-robo! let's go, photo! - getting gold in shooting sushi with wasabi

Dear Readers,

Next up on the job list was Squid Vicious' one where you shoot wasabi at pieces of sushi fish. I've only played it a couple of times and I got bronze as my best. Now I'll try to get gold.

I had to do the "special menu" mode for this, or at least I felt I had to. Thing is, you can fail in a split second and you still have to go through loading screens and everything. It's a very strict job and the menus and dialogue and loading screens you have to go through are very very draining. I also have to put up with Squid getting viciously angry.

On my first successful no-mistake attempt I got a score of 193 points and the silver trophy, which made me happy. Mostly because I didn't make mistakes.

I kept going and made some more mistakes. Sometimes I can't tell if the white part is fish or rice in time and I'm in a hurry to shoot targets while I can. 

At one point I bested my score but still made a mistake, so I forfeited the trophy entirely. Yikes.

I decided to just pass 200 and stop trying so much. I kept as cool as possible and scored 263 and the gold trophy. It was after many many tries though. It's fun to get bonuses but it's not worth being inaccurate.

No comments:

Post a Comment