Monday 14 February 2022

89 chibi-robo! let's go, photo! - obtaining silver catching all meat and no veg

Dear Readers,

It may be Valentine's Day, but I have no love for this mini-game I'm trying to get gold in. It was a struggle to get bronze. I'll try my best for silver.

This was the Fridge Trouble job from K&M. After obtaining bronze, I went back and Telly asked me if I noticed the smoglings. I said yes and he said to avoid the other food the smoglings were throwing down and just focus on the pork bellies. it's harder this time. At least the other food doesn't end the game but they make me lose points.

This version was even meaner than the last one! Between the smoglings and the vegetables, so much crap was falling! I had to tilt the bowl at times just to shield stuff from falling into it! I managed to score 25 in pork bellies and that won me the silver. Whew! The goal was 15 but I didn't know if that would win me the silver and I didn't care at that stage. On to the next one!

No comments:

Post a Comment