Thursday 9 June 2016

1 FINAL FREEWAY - BETTER THAN OUTRUN

Dear Readers,

Today I'm going to talk about this wonderful Out Run-like game by Oyatsukai(OYK) Games! Yes I think it's better than Out Run because I like the way I don't slide all over the road when I'm steering. It clings to the same spot on the track as you steer and I love that about it. It's got the looks, sounds and atmosphere and its own sense of fun!

I've been playing a few sessions of this game and it really is great fun. My favourite way to control is with accelerate and brake on the right side of the screen and steering on the left. It doesn't have the branching paths but it does have two different courses with an option for shuffling stages around.

The graphics are lovely with its slopes, bends and sprite like objects whizzing by as you race along. Of course, there's the blue skies as well. They're absolutely gorgeous, Summery and make you feel like you're at a seaside arcade!

Sometimes the touch control can be hit the wrong way and it doesn't respond and this can be troublesome, especially if you get stuck in an obstacle at the side of the road.

The weird thing about the score is that it doesn't save them when you exit the app. Maybe that's because I'm using the ad version. My score in this session was on the Beginner difficulty, Standard Course A. My score was 1,439,232 and time was 6'22"11. I completed the race. It took a few tries to do this and I like the planes zooming by in commemoration!

The sound goes dead when you navigate the menus sometimes and that makes me have to exit the app and go back in again. Have to have sound! The music is pretty good and I like playing the California Heat track.

No comments:

Post a Comment