Saturday 25 June 2016

1 SONIC DASH - BETTER THAN SONIC RUNNERS!

Dear Readers,

Today I'll talk about the Free To Play endless runner game Sonic Dash. It differs to Sonic Runners in that this is from a 3D perspective. Two other major differences that make me prefer this one over the other is that this game runs a lot smoother on my Android tablet, which is kinda strange as you'd expect a 3D game to be more demanding on resources. The other thing I prefer about this game is that I don't have to be connected to the internet to play this.

This game is a lot of fun and makes so much sense! Endless running games are popular, Sonic is a popular running character, so why not! It is a lot of fun to collect rings, roll into crabs, jump over and slide around obstacles... all while running along an endless path with beautiful scenery whizzing by and a happy bright carefree tune playing in the background.

Completing missions is fun and out of the many times I've faced Dr. Robotnik's interrupting boss battles, I managed to defeat him once! It's not too difficult though. One thing that trips me up time and time again are the times I have to roll or jump twice or more in a row quickly. I'll have to get better at this if I want longer runs.

Is this game endless or does it have an end? There's no story from what I can see so I guess I'll just keep running for the joy of it!

I'm looking forward to unlocking new characters like Cream The Rabbit so I'm saving up my red rings. I wonder what that Android shaped Sonic is like?

Another thing I like about this game is that I can play horizontally or vertically. I'd say it's meant to be played vertically but holding the tablet horizontally is a bit more comfortable.

No comments:

Post a Comment