Friday 10 June 2016

33 FINAL FANTASY EXPLORERS - TERRA RETURNS! ONLINE WITH JOE, NOVA AND TERRA

Dear Readers,

Nova's friend Terra joined us again for a while! At this point Joe was EL309 Thief, Nova was EL170 Samurai, Terra was EL127 Dragoon and I was EL119 Monk. Well done to Joe for going past 300! Terra was ahead of me too but didn't have 9 star quests unlocked yet.

Quest 1: "Zantetsu Master"

Joe was finishing up this quest on his own when Nova and I connected.

Quest 2: "Tonberry Kings"

This took place in Diabolos' usual lair. We were taking care of the Tonberry Kings handily enough when I got disconnected from everyone else! Oh no! It was a very close one but I beat the rest of the Tonberry Kings on my own. It was very difficult to hit them without being hit several times.

Quest 3: "Demon's Whisper, Wolf's Howl"

Joe, Nova and Terra went on this quest while I was panicking around the Tonberry Kings from the last quest. While waiting for them I disconnected from them twice more. Luckily my connection was more consistent for the rest of the evening.

Quest 4: "Twilight of the Gods"

Finally, all four of us questing together! Nova got a little bit lost on the way to Mount Chaminil. We all made it together though. I managed to encase Bahamut!

At this point, Joe was really tired and needed a nap, so we continued questing.

Quest 5: "The Ultimate Inferno"

With Joe gone for now, we had a Goblin Lord with us. Not the most flattering replacement! We got on fine though and one of the others managed to encase Ifrit.

After this, Terra left. Nova and I did just one more quest.

Quest 6: "Big Business Opportunity"

I was wondering how three dragons would fit on the wreck of the Donnyglen, but it was big enough. They weren't too difficult for us but one of their circular lava moves was kind of a nuisance. We managed it well between the two of us.

This evening I tried using the Tiger Break ability. It's quite nice! Good change of pace anyway. It makes me sail across an area in a big fireball-like attack. It's good for getting out of the way of an eidolon attack too if I need to.

No comments:

Post a Comment