Monday 27 June 2016

1 PAC-MAN DASH! - ANOTHER ENDLESS RUNNER FOR ME!

Dear Readers,

Today I'll talk about Pac-Man Dash!, another endless runner for Android. I quite like these games! I've been playing quite a few of them lately!

This one has the recent "Pac-Man And The Ghostly Adventures" style of Pac-Man design. Personally, I prefer the classic pie-eyed smiling Pac-Man design that was retained for the Smash Bros game for 3DS/Wii U. This one is alright though and I got kinda used to it.

The interface can be slightly confusing when a notification looks like a button, but it's no biggie really.

The game itself is very fast and fun. The levels are time based and short enough so it's good for a quick go. There's a bit of a hitstop when Pac-Man eats a ghost that never fails to be satisfying, even after all these years!

When I started the game up from the beginning, it was amusing enough when it asked if I asked my parents if they had read the terms and conditions or whatever. I never came across that in a game before! It is family oriented though, going so far as to having different save slots suggested specifically for different family members.

No comments:

Post a Comment