Monday 13 June 2016

3 ONE THOUSAND LIES - SHORT GIRL IS CLAIRE

Dear Readers,

Towards the end of the sled-desk race, it wasn't looking too good for me. Then this choir of voices and these supposed alumni of sled-desk champions past pushed me on and made me not want to give up, so I turned my desk upside down and continued racing that way, passing Ausse out.

Soon after, the stairs were fast approaching and our desks went crashing down below and towards the new substitute teacher. At that point I declared my forfeit to Ausse and escaped. My character is a complete jerk!

I went back to the pond and met that short girl with the hat again but this time I was playing "keep away" with her hat. (more jerkiness). I learned that her name is Claire and she talks about a lot of really weird things that makes her personality kind of irksome. She is cute though and it was a lovely moment when she asked me to be her boyfriend. Nice to see my character be at a loss for words for once too. Maybe he's met his match.

Later on, I was hanging out with Ziva again. She was making me investigate the mysterious email and she told me how Ausse and I were going to be punished for the sled-desk thing by working on the student committee helping out with the graduate event.

No comments:

Post a Comment