Thursday 16 June 2016

4 SMURFS EPIC RUN - UNLOCKING THE DEEP FOREST

Dear Readers,

I still couldn't get to the next area starting with stage 30 when I played today. It said I needed to connect to the internet. What happened to the countdown when I connected last time? The difficult stages were the only new ones I could do so I did them for a while.

The next chance I got to connect online, the barrier opened up right away. Countdown was up I suppose but I still had to connect online to proceed.

The next area is the deep forest I think and it looks absolutely lovely! Especially after doing the difficult silhouette stages. The twinkling blue lights in the dark shaded forest made it look really pretty.

After a few attempts I managed to unlock Reporter Smurf. I didn't buy him yet though. He has a handy looking permanent magnet ability. I'm still using Poet Smurf. Love his glide ability!

No comments:

Post a Comment