Friday 3 June 2016

32 FINAL FANTASY EXPLORERS - MORE 9 STAR EIDOLONS, ONLINE WITH JOE AND NOVA..

Dear Readers,

At this stage Joe was EL284 White Mage, Nova was EL168 Samurai and I was EL117 Monk.

Quest 1: "There Beyond a Lamenting God"

Joe and I started with this quest against Amaterasu. We fought well against her but she was defeated before I got a chance to encase her. The Chocobo Joe brought along was very generous with the Cure magic! Didn't have to worry much about running out of HP. Joe was trying to pass the "use monster command 2000 times" subquest.

Quest 2: "Blinding Bolt of Judgment"

Nova joined and Joe brought his Land Turtle along too. I encased Ramuh when we defeated him.

Quest 3: "Tonight's Sublime Main Dish"

We all made mincemeat out of Dryad! I don't know how Nova felt hungry with having to face such a poisonous boss.

Quest 4: "Item Collection Master"

At this point I was having trouble finding quests that Nova had access to. That means I was finally catching up! Anyway, we had plenty of fun scavenging on this 100 of any item quest, made light work with three pairs of hands.

Quest 5: "The Immortal Bird's Legend Ends"

I'm not sure who encased Phoenix but it was nicely done.

Quest 6: "The Ultimate Howl at the Moon"

Last time we did this quest it was pretty tough without Nova. This time I only got KO'd once by Fenrir and was lucky enough to give myself invisibility a couple of times.

Quest 7: "Tidal Wave of Destruction"

Leviathan's double sweep attack is something savage! I can only counter one of them and it was responsible for a lot of our KOs. It's funny how the Tsunami move doesn't sweep us away when we are KO'd. We were there on the beach, unmoved by it, which was pretty amusing! I was in the process of encasing when one of the others beat me to it. Like Nova said, it's a pity we can't get more than one when we do the encasing move at the same time.

We called it a night after this. My 3DS battery LED was flashing red too, so it was just in time!

No comments:

Post a Comment