Sunday 26 June 2016

2 SONIC DASH - UNLOCKED ESPIO AND CREAM

Dear Readers,

I'm having a pretty good time with this game! I haven't really gotten tired of it and it's fun to do the missions. I'm also much better and defeating Eggman and now Zazz. Not sure why Zazz is there, maybe it was because Sonic Lost World was new when this came out.

Anyway I unlocked Espio The Chameleon! There's an event thingy this weekend to unlock him. The only other way was to pay real world money. I just had to collect orbs with his face on them during gameplay.

More importantly, I unlocked Cream The Rabbit! She's one of my favourites and she's rarely playable in Sonic games. She was the most expensive out of all the characters and I had to save up 75 red rings for her.

I'm also getting scores of over 300,000 now.

No comments:

Post a Comment