Wednesday 22 June 2016

6 SMURFS EPIC RUN - STACKING ENERGY POINTS

Dear Readers,

While reaching stage 39 in the deep woods, I've learned something nice about this game. When you earn more energy points than the maximum cap allows, not only does it stack anyway, it also stays when you close the game and come back later! This is a nice thing that I was anxious about earlier.

I also learned about the Epic Adventure. Or rather, I'm learning about it as I've just unlocked it. It seems you can only use available Smurfs until they fail to complete a level in this mode, so it's like an endurance thing. It also has bubbles instead of coins for some reason. I don't know, I'm still learning about it. I wonder what happens when you lose all of the Smurfs? I'll see in due course...

I've also beaten the difficult blue portal silhouette stages in the snowy area. That took quite a while! I won a fairy companion that retrieves golden keys, so that's nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment