Wednesday 1 June 2016

11 - SUPER MARIO MAKER - 3-1 JUMP HIGH, OR DON'T BY MOP IT UP

Course ID: B148-0000-014B-D8E1

Dear Readers,

Today I'll talk about this level by my friend Mop it up. This ground stage starts off nicely and you can immediately see what is meant by jumping high or not as there's an upper path in addition to the regular one.

There's a lot of Mario Maker I haven't played, so jumping through the tree platforms is something I just don't expect to be able to do as you can't do that in SMB1! Things like this I have to get used to.

Jumping Paratroopas are challenging enough to deal with, especially when there are blocks in the way! This is a lot like the start of 3-1 in the original game. After this, there are a lot of Piranha Plants coming out of pipes. Between them and the Paratroopas, I died quite a lot! They can be avoided of course, if you take the upper path. I had to check all the pipes though to see if they went anywhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment