Tuesday 14 June 2016

34 FINAL FANTASY EXPLORERS - RUNNING OUT OF 9 STAR QUESTS, ONLINE WITH JOE AND NOVA

Dear Readers,

At this point Joe was EL310 Thief, NOva was EL172 Samurai and I was EL121 Monk.

Quest 1: "Fall Not into the Abyss"

Nova reckons this is good advice. Maybe it was a fitting name, because Diabolos seemed to be spamming his black hole type moves constantly. We eventually defeated him though.

Quest 2: "The Battle-God Before You"

This battle against Odin was quite nice! We got him paralysed so he was relatively docile while we pelted him with attacks! Joe wanted him encased and Nova managed to do it nicely.

Quest 3: "Destroy the Sacred Defender"

We took care of Alexander nicely enough and I encased him!

Quest 4: "Wrath of Megaflare"

Nova finally had access to this one! We had a good time hunting Flan Princesses along the way. Bahamut was tough and was able to do damage to me just by walking in to me. I eventually managed to encase him though.

Cid finally had something new to say to me after this! He talked about the Ultimate Therion showing up.

Quest 5: "Taking On a God"

This wasn't the Ultimate Therion quest. Nova didn't have access to it, so we just did this earlier one. I didn't mind, as I needed to defeat more of them to complete a subquest. Nova did too.

Quest 6: "Twisted Sister's Soirée"

It was near the end of the evening, so we just did this aberrant Dryad quest to complete more subquests.

I wonder if we'll do the "Eidolon Ambush Gamma" quest next time? It involves defeating 5 of them, so we'll be quite busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment