Friday 24 June 2016

35 FINAL FANTASY EXPLORERS - FACING THE ULTIMATE THERION ONLINE WITH JOE AND NOVA

Dear Readers,

Joe was moving house so we hadn't played in a while. At this point he was EL313 Thief, Nova was EL174 Samurai and I was EL123 Monk.

Quest 1: "There Beyond a Lamenting God"

Amaterasu! I didn't target her much as there are so many different targets around her and they sometimes spin around. We defeated her and I was just narrowly beaten to encasing her by Joe encasing her instead. At least I think it was Joe; neither he nor Nova admitted it. No worries of course, since we all share an encasing in the spoils!

Quest 2: "There Beyond the World's End"

Ultimate Therion. It was very close but we defeated it! Many KOs and revivals but we pulled through in the end. Joe had to finish up after this.

On returning to Libertas I had the subquest complete for defeating Therions. There's no aberrant form as far as I know.

Cid congratulated me with a big speech and unlocked the 10 star quests for me at last!

No comments:

Post a Comment