Tuesday 7 June 2016

1 MINECRAFT - A COUPLE OF NIGHTS IN SURVIVAL MODE

Dear Readers,

I haven't talked about Minecraft on this blog yet! I don't play very often because I don't get that much of a chance to. This may change in future but I'm not sure.

Anyway I decided to create a new world and spawned on a hillside peninsula. I'm not that experienced in actually playing so I just hung around here for a few days crafting bare necessities. I dug a little bit of the hillside out but didn't venture anywhere. Plenty of trees around so I used some wood blocks to make charcoal. I also got a little wheat farm going by the water. It's a snowy biome so there's ice right next to it.

At night I just pillared up into the trees and hung out there waiting for day to come back. I'm getting hungry now so I hope the wheat crop will come in soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment