Sunday 12 June 2016

3 SMURFS EPIC RUN - OFFLINE DEAD END

Dear Readers,

I've reached the end of the snowy levels in this game, which is beyond Stage 29. There's a barrier here though that I may only pass if I fulfill one of the following conditions:

1. Pay 20 gems
2. Ask Facebook friends.

I don't use Facebook so that's out. I only have 16 gems and I'm not sure how to win more without paying real money or connecting to the internet and watching ads so that's out too.

There's also a message that says "Connect to the internet to start the countdown!". I'm not sure what that means and I was a bit afraid to try. I eventually did and it gave me almost 6 hours on the countdown clock. What does that do when it goes to zero? Does it open up anyway?

I wasn't even allowed to access the Companion's House for some reason without connecting online.

No comments:

Post a Comment