Friday 15 September 2017

41 kirby planet robobot - 6-7 ex all area hard dance remix

Dear Readers,

Now that times are peaceful again, let's collect some more stickers and finish the extra levels!

On starting the game after beating it the last time, Kirby gave me a big smile and a wave and a message came up saying the Copy Ability Room was now unlocked! Woo! I could now pick what I wanted :)

I checked out the Copy Ability Room. It was set in a level that's just like the first level from Kirby Triple Deluxe. All the abilities were laid out and there was even a Waddle Dee made out of some kind of indestructible material, just for me to test the abilities. It doesn't move around or inflict damage or anything. I also can't gobble it up though. Oh well! There were bonus doors that lead to a section where I could test out the Robobot Armour's abilities as well. No Wheel Mode or Jet Mode to test unfortunately since they're event specific. The enemies in this section were ordinary and did do damage.

After this I went to 6-7 EX. From the map it looked like it was a remix of... all the areas really! The music that played sounded like hardcore dance music. Pretty interesting choice! Though I guess something so intense would be fitting of an extra post-game level. I warped through the various areas of the game using those weird virtual portals.

The next section had several giant soda cans pouring out some kind of icky greenish water. This place looked like a dangerous wasteland.

A city section next and it had a battery runner in the background. This creature of course would keep running, even into oncoming traffic, so I had to stall it by hitting the switches in time. I messed up here a few times. When I eventually got it right, the battery unlocked the first Code Cube.

Toppling ice cream fridge section next! I almost forgot about these cool stages :P the music that played here was a remix of a standard Kirby boss theme. It was brief.

Underwater Atlantis-like section next. I almost forgot about this place too! It was really interesting. All those robo sharks and giant eel things I'd rather forget! There was this one tiny opening in the ceiling next to an eel that comes down from the ceiling. I swam up there and found the rare sticker!

Industrial desert section with food blenders and power line spaghetti forks next. I'm loving these little revisits :) this whole level is a nice montage and odyssey. I found a bonus door up a ladder. In here, I had to copy and use the Doctor ability to make various potions to get through the obstacles and collect the second Code Cube. The music in here was a really groovy bass line and had a nice beat! I wonder if it was from Kirby 64?

Brief train level section next with Revenge Of Meta Knight auto-scrolling level music. Suits it pretty well!

After this it was back to the hardcore dance music and two minibosses. The first one was Miasmoros 2.0 and the second one was Bonkers 2.0. I used the Mirror ability against them. It wasn't the best choice but it did the job okay! Plus it was fun to bounce the coconuts back at Bonkers! The third Code Cube was at the end of the level.

Here are the new stickers I found in this level:

Ice Dragon from Kirby's Dream Land 2
Crazy Hand from Kirby & The Amazing Mirror - The rare sticker for this level.

I now have 189 different stickers collected.

After beating this level, level 6-8 EX opened up! Will head there next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment