Thursday 21 September 2017

46 kirby planet robobot - lv4 battling through the desert industrial complex

Dear Readers,

Now it was time to continue my trial in the desert industrial complex.

Started out in the desert with all the spaghetti fork powerlines and rolling metal logs. It never gets old to smack those logs and put them hurtling in the opposite direction!

Not having to look out for stickers anymore, I could now just dash through here and concentrate on setting good times. Using the Meta Quick move now to speed up. This move is also somewhat useful against some powerful fans that try to blow me in one direction.

I also noticed that I don't need to slash at bomb blocks to break them. Just needed to flap my wings at them. Helps to make speedy runs smoother.

I battled my way into the factory. Imagine having a normal day at work and this masked knight started tearing through the place as part of his training? It would be a pretty interesting day at work!

The boss I faced was a Stock Mecha Knight, a fully mechanised mass-produced model of me when I became under control of the Haltmann corporation. It had the scorpion claw and everything. I now had to fight it as part of my training and I beat it. Still nothing compared to the original! :)

The time I set for this level was 18:46.08. Still behind StreetPassers, but the first of my times under 20 minutes. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment