Tuesday 26 September 2017

59 final fantasy explorers - crafting the ragnarok, online co-op with joseph and nova

Dear Readers,

At this point Joseph was EL 417 White Mage, Nova was EL 211 Knight and I was EL 165 Knight.

Quest 1: "Ultimate Weapon: The Judge's Citadel"

10 star aberrant Alexander. Nice quick quest just outside town, even though he always puts a slowdown status effect on us. We beat him handily :)

Quest 2: "Her Flanjesty"

Princess Flan hunt! Didn't get her soul drop this time. Everyone else got the drop by chance though! Oh well!

Quest 3: "Desert Disaster"

10 star aberrant Leviathan. The really difficult one in the desert! We defeated it eventually, but the Deflect move didn't stop me from getting KO'd a lot. I guess it isn't perfect.

Quest 4: "Her Flanjesty"

Another attempt at getting a Flan Princess soul! We all got it this time and also got a Medusa soul at the end :)

Quest 5: "Ultimate Weapon: The Judge's Citadel"

10 star aberrant Alexander. We beat it again. I tried to get a burst of resonance surge going, but it always seems to be made available towards the end of the fight. Ah well.

Quest 6: "The Struggle Against The Battle-God"

10 star aberrant Odin. We beat him and after so long trying to get an Inimical Greatcoat drop I finally got one!

Back in town I could finally make a Ragnarok Sword and complete that subquest. It took ages to find the materials for that thing! Too bad I have to deliver it away because it is better than the sword I have now. Ah well, there'll be more swords.

No comments:

Post a Comment