Friday 22 September 2017

58 final fantasy explorers - deflecting bahamut's toes, online co-op with joseph and nova

Dear Readers,

At this point Joseph was EL 390 Black Mage, Nova was EL 209 Knight and I was EL 163 Knight.

I was a bit delayed but I joined eventually. Joe was trying out the Black Mage job.

Quest 1: "Lawless Judge"

7 star, aberrant Alexander. We defeated it handily. Joe's Black Mage gear looked cool. The crescent moon on the hat reminded me of the Magus hat from Final Fantasy III.

After this I made some Knight gear. It's a step up from Onion gear, but I will miss the little onion flower sprouting from my helmet! The new armour looked cool anyway :)

Quest 2: "The Struggle Against The Battle-God"

10 star, Odin. We got on pretty well here and two of us encased it at the same time. Woo!

Quest 3: "Gold Glints The Road To Perdition"

10 star, aberrant Bahamut. I got to try out the Deflect move against another eidolon's attacks. It works very well but when Bahamut had a target on me, he walked me into a corner and wouldn't stop! All I could do was stand there and deflect his toes from bumping into me! Together we eventually defeated him though :)

Quest 4: "Her Flanjesty"

Had to get a Princess Flan hunt in :) My Goblin is still LV 46.

Quest 5: "Ultimate Weapon: The Judge's Citadel"

10 star, aberrant Alexander. I was trying to give myself a Don Quixote style beard but there was no such option in the Makeover menu. Ah well. Again we defeated Alexander handily. I was trying to get resonance but it was tough with Alexander jumping all over the place and slowing us down. Not the easiest thing to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment