Wednesday 6 September 2017

53 final fantasy explorers - crafting all monk gear

Dear Readers,

At this point I was EL 156 Monk. I thought I'd see what it'd be like to dress up as one!

I needed some Monk Guides to craft Monk exclusive gear, so I had to take on a Monk only quest again, which was:

"Mastery Trials: Monk"

For this I had to defeat 3 behemoths. They weren't difficult for me at all and each time I took this quest on I defeated them handily enough.

I gotta say it feels weird to play this game solo! I did it before, but usually I play with Joe and Nova. They don't do the Monk job so I decided to do this in my own time.

I came back with the Monk Guides and crafted some Monk exclusive equipment: Bracing Headband, Bracing Guise and Bracing Hakama. Up until now I had been wearing Cloud's Attire without changing at all. Here were my stat improvements on changing:

P-Defence - from 224 to 384
M-Defence - from 202 to 370
P-Evasion - from 83 to 207
M-Evasion - from 79 to 147

Some nice improvements there :) I haven't been paying that much attention to stats and this is a nice start. The Monk gear isn't a bad get up and I like the headband :)

No comments:

Post a Comment