Tuesday 12 September 2017

55 final fantasy explorers - true knighthood, online co-op with joseph and nova

Dear Readers,

At this point Joseph was EL 364 Knight, Nova was EL 204 Knight and I was EL 157 Knight.

Quest 1: "Mastery Trials: Knight"

I was a bit late in joining and I wasn't able to do this yet so I hung out in town for a while.

Quest 2: "Lawless Judge"

7 star, aberrant Alexander. I didn't get many hits in as I was still very vulnerable as a Knight Knewbie. Together though, we defeated him :)

Quest 3: "Her Flanjesty"

I was still hunting for Princess Flans :) Great success this time. With its soul I got my Goblin up to LV45.

Quest 4: "Three Wolf Moon"

7 star aberrant Fenrir. I got disconnected during this battle. I was wondering why Joe was stuck standing still for so long. I couldn't fight aberrant Fenrir by myself so I had to return to town. When I reconnected, Joe was back too but Nova was still out there battling Fenrir and defeated it alone!

Quest 5: "Her Flanjesty"

Another successful Princess Flan hunt :) Together with some other smaller monster souls I got my Goblin up to LV46. Just a bit more to go to LV50 but it'll still take a while!

Quest 6: "Three Wolf Moon"

7 star aberrant Fenrir. Another attempt and we got on much better this time. No disconnects. I had crafted a Zantetsuken to have a stronger sword and hopefully do some more damage. We defeated it just in time to stop its clones from getting any foothold.

Quest 7: "The Legendary Ore Returns"

6 star, 3 Adamantoises. Just Nova and I for a while. We defeated them all handily :)

Quest 8: "Ferocious Sandstorm"

7 star aberrant Leviathan. This was the really difficult version of the Leviathan in the desert cyclone. Good thing Joe came back. Somehow, we managed to defeat and encase it. Whew!

Quest 9: "The Legendary Ore Returns"

6 star, 3 Adamantoises. I picked this one again so Joe could do it as well. We got on just as well this time too but there was much more slowdown. No worries though!

After this my main quests updated! I was now finally qualified to take on the mastery trial for Knighthood!

Quest 10: "Mastery Trials: Knight"

5 star, any eidolon. It was just Nova and I this time and we went for Odin as that was the quickest one to access. We defeated him handily and we even got a Sword Schema! It's still supposed to be an infrequent drop but we got it this time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment