Friday 8 September 2017

54 final fantasy explorers - knights of the round onion, online co-op with joseph and nova

Dear Readers,

Jopseph, Nova and I all became Knights. I almost never change jobs but I wanted the Sword Schema!

Quest 1: "Her Flanjesty"

Before all that though I wanted to hunt for more Princess Flans! We did this a couple of times.

After this I became a Knight and crafted Onion Knight gear like in Final Fantasy III. Loaded up some moves as well.

Quest 2: "Crimson Zantetsuken"

5 star Odin. I wasn't able to do the Mastery trial yet so we did this. I was doing very little damage to anyone. I guess it'll be a while before I get to be any good at this job. The others managed to encase Odin so that was good.

Quest 3: "Doing A Fine Job"

5 star. Defeat 5 Magic Pots. I decided to do a non-eidolon quest while I'm still new at the job. Not sure when it'll start to get stronger though. I took on the "Learn New Aura Cutter" subquest as well.

We completed the quest and subquest. We only needed to defeat 5 Magic Pots but there were lots more to defeat! We kept fighting until we automatically warped back to town.

No comments:

Post a Comment