Friday 31 July 2020

30 ace attorney 6 - trucy's notebook

Dear Readers,

Athena and I went to Trucy's dressing room to look for her noteboook. I felt weird about looking through a girl's bag, so I let Athena do it.

While rooting, Athena was saying stuff like Trucy was BAD! Yikes! This got me all curious of course as well as being pretty funny. She skipped that detail though and found no sign of the black notebook Trucy was talking about.

We had a poke around the dressing room and found Bonnie's script of the show, including the part that didn't go ahead.

There were flowers from people that appeared in the series, which is nice! I had a bit of a reaction when Prosecutor Gavin came up, probably because he was my antagonist in Ace Attorney 4.

There were a pair of actual bunnies here in a cage too, which was nice.

There was a thirteen-year-old poster of Troupe Gramarye on the wall and I pointed out who was who to Athena, who never saw them before. A lot of this stuff was a nice throwback.

We eventually found Trucy's notebook, but it was among Mr. Reus' things for some reason. There was a lock on it so we couldn't read it. Athena said a girl her age needed her privacy and secrets and I said if there was stuff about kisses or crushes, Phoenix would cry.

That was everything in this room. With that, we headed out to the stage to investigate with Ema.

No comments:

Post a Comment