Saturday 2 March 2019

12 new super mario bros. 2 - w1-2: 7,224 coins my highest score, moving on

Dear Readers,

7,224 coins is my new score for this level. I'm going to leave it at that too. At least for now.

To get this coin score I concentrated on the last bunch of Koopas again. I managed to get this good score and I tried several times to try and beat it, but I kept losing the Gold Flower.

The blocks get in the way so much here! Even when I clear them out with the Mega Mushroom, more invisible blocks pop up again. I tried to do a stair trick with a Koopa Shell but that didn't work either. It must be on certain stairs only. Also I had to go to a different level to get a Super Leaf in order to carry the Koopa shell to the stairs and lay it there.

Trying to get 9,999 coins in every level may not be possible. I think from now on I'll just try to break 1,000 coins, just for starters.

No comments:

Post a Comment