Thursday 14 March 2019

184 night in the woods - the portrait in the attic

Dear Readers,

With nowhere to go but around the attic, Gregg and I came across a stepladder and a big weird portrait.

What was this place? Gregg said it was the Forbidden Zone. I looked up at the weird portrait and wondered out loud if they were starting a weird art museum. Gregg said it was bad art.

The portrait depicted half a purple sky and half a starry sky. There was a strange horned four legged creature bursting from the starry part into the purple part. While we looked at the portrait, the music changed to some creepy foreboding sounds.

I kept talking about how weird this picture was. Gregg said it was just art but I said no, that I knew what this was, that this thing was familiar.

We heard noises coming from the elevator! Gregg got in a panic and ran straight off-screen towards the window. I stayed a moment and tried to remember what I knew about the thing in the painting.

I could then hear the sound of broken glass. Gregg yelled some more about the elevator. I stayed a moment... then bolted after him! Time to leave!

No comments:

Post a Comment