Wednesday 27 March 2019

197 night in the woods - my friends and me versus all the ghosts

Dear Readers,

The "ghost" groaned some more with the arrow still plunged in its shoulder before running off to the left. Turning the tables!

Gregg asked me if I was ok. I said "Where did..." and he called me a jerk, asking me why the heck I was out here by myself? I said "I- I had a dream..." where they were all dead out here in the woods and it was because of me. Gregg asked what did that even mean? and since when were my bad dreams in charge of him? I said "After all that's happened... yeah?" and he was like dude. dude.

Admittedly, they were terrible answers to give. but I chose them anyway. I'll pick different next time. He said I didn't get to do this. He also said he didn't get everything that's going on with me and he wasn't saying it wasn't happening. He said he really believed me but he also said I didn't get to die on him. He insisted I wasn't going to do that to him.

I said "But dude, I-", even though I didn't want to pick this option. He said he was not gonna lose me. He said I couldn't make him lose me. He then asked me if I could let him go like this and I said that was cheating... then he said we had been best friends since forever and called me a big dumb idiot :) and that even if this was somehow all in my head, which it wasn't, he would still back me to the actual god's honest end.

Good ol' Gregg :) Bea said she would too and Angus said clearly, we all would be! Gregg said he just shot a dude for me and come on! He added that if we kept talking like this he was gonna cry and...

I butted in, saying Gregg... thank you.

Angus said that guy was wounded and sounded like he went back up to the mine. Bea asked what were we gonna do and Gregg said to follow him. Sounding like a crazy person, I said "No... I have to go alone". They all made ellipses.

Then they said anyway, and Angus started planning, saying that if he was in the mine, we might be able to corner him and... Gregg said to tie him up? and Bea said or something. Angus asked if I could walk and I said I... I think so but I might be a little slow. Angus said he'd help me if I needed it. I said thanks big guy :)

Gregg then said alright, let's go die or something but hopefully not. Together, we went to the mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment