Friday 29 March 2019

199 night in the woods - the creepiest room ever

Dear Readers,

Gregg, Bea, Angus and I got to the bottom of the elevator ride.

Gregg said here we were. I coughed a lot during this time. Angus asked me if I was ok and that he had his inhaler. I said no I was fine and it was just like something huge was on top of me. Bea said technically I wasn't wrong. Angus asked if it was like asthma as that's what asthma felt like. I said it wasn't asthma, big guy, but thanks. Gregg then said shh! as he heard something down ahead! Bea asked if I was going to be ok and I said yeah, but we should be quiet. Gregg said yeah, that we'd be silent terrors and I said we'll be ghosts.

We shuffled further and the noises got creepier! The breeze got more intense, there was rumbling and the audible breathing from before was now audible humming! There was a fast forward, then more shuffling, then another fast forward with noises more intense again. The camera zoomed out as we walked. We walked until Angus said door. I said door. Bea said tunnel. Gregg said whatever.

I then said here we go.

We walked through. We reached a very very strange room. There were benches here. Gregg said aw geez. Bea said what was this place? Angus said it looked like a church or something. Bea said and like... junk... I started freaking out, saying it was here. Bea asked me what was here? and I said I didn't know, but it was here! Through there ahead of us.

We walked through the room and into an inky dark passage. Only Bea's lit cigarette was visible.

I said I know you're in here, addressing whatever it was.

No response.

I said say something.

This time there was a response!

It said well how about this: take a couple more steps forward if you wanna die.

Bea said show yourself! Gregg said yeah and that we were 5 times scarier!

A light lit up the area. On the right side was us, directly in front of us was a hole and on the other side was the light, lit up by the massive group we saw at the entrance of the mine! The one Gregg shot said there they are! They're right there!

No comments:

Post a Comment